上海新东方学校 四六级明星教师 洪薇薇
11. B Compromise with his colleague.
12. D Nancy regrets buying the dress.
13. C Wash the dishes.
14. D She is eager to share news with the woman.
15. A A mechanic.
16. C There isn't much business downtown nowadays.
17. B The lounge is not a place for him to study in.
18. B To prevent mosquito bites.
19. A In a studio.
20. A To stay there for half a year.
21. D Designing fashion items for several companies.
22. C It has become much more competitive.
23. A It enables her to understand people better.
24. C Positively.
25. B It vanishes the moment she steps into her role.
26. D To set up an express train network throughout Europe.
27. A Traveling time by train between major European cities will be cut by half.
28. C Traveling by train may be as quick as, or even quicker than by air.
29. D In 1981.
30. B The mind and body should be taken as an integral whole.
31. D A patient's expectations of a drug have an effect on their recovery.
32. A The workings of the mind may help patients recover.
33. B Enjoying strong feelings and emotions.
34. A Doing daily routines.
35. C A psychologist.
44. the instructor's talking about road construction in ancient Rome, and nothing could be more boring
45. Your blank expression, and the faraway look in your eyes are the cues that betray you inattentiveness.
46. they automatically start daydreaming when a speaker begins talking on something complex or uninteresting.
1 A raising efficiency
2 C cut energy consumption
3 B get rid of air-conditioners
4 C some 40 percent
5 A providing subsides
6 C recycling heat and energy
7 D We choose the most efficient models of refrigerators and other white goods
8 Annual utility-bill savings
10 The market itself
47 mothers' support network
48 climb the corporate ladder
49 taken seriously
50 in a home office
52 B The inequality in the distribution of wealth
53 B The American nation is becoming more and more divided despite its wealth
54 D The very rich are politically sensitive
55 A They want to gain support for global economics' integration
56 D Foreign countries will place the same economic barriers in return
57 C One's occupation affects the way one is treated as a person
58 B Some customers simply show no respect to those who serve them
59 A She found it natural for professionals to treat her as inferior
60 D Those working in the service industry shouldn't be treated as servants
61 B See what kind of person they are
62 A out
63 B convince
64 C Amid
65 C emerge
66 D describe
67 B ones
68 A through
69 D realized
70 C pursuing
71 B competitive
72 A horror
73 C with
74 B threw
75 D which
76 B rushed
77 D successive
78 A though
79 C furiously
80 B about
81 C curious