11.A) Surfing the net. B) Watching a talk show. C) Packing a birthday gift. D) Shopping at a jewelry store.
12. A) Me enjoys finding fault with exams. B) He is sure of his success in the exam. C) He doesn't know if he can do well in the exam. D) He used to get straight A's in the exams he took.
13. A) The man is generous with his good comments on people. B) The woman is unsure if there will be peace in the world. C) The woman is doubtful about newspaper stories. D) The man is quite optimistic .
14. A) Study for some profession. B) Attend a medical school. C) Stay in business. D) Sell his shop.
15. A) More money. B) Fair treatment. C) A college education. D) Shorter work hours.
16. A) She was exhausted from her trip. B) She missed the comforts of home. C) She was impressed by Mexican food. D) She will not go to Mexico again.
17. A)Cheer herself up a bit. B) Find a more suitable job. C) Seek professional advice. D) Take a psychology course.
18. A) He dresses more formally now. B) What he wears docs not maich his position. C) He has ignored his friends since graduation. D) He failed to do well at college.