A) He doesn't have time to read.
B) He has no reading preferences.
C) He doesn't read books as the woman.
D) He likes to write essays on social topics
A) He already knew about the problem.
B) Someone has started fixing the washing machine.
C) No one complained about the washing machine today.
D) There's nothing wrong with the washing machine.
A) Take the man to the station.
B) Find out when the next bus leaves.
C) Show the man the way to the station.
D) Look after the man's things.
A) Fill in an application form.
B) Apply for a different position.
C) File the papers in the cabinet.
D) Show her the advertisement from the newspaper.
A) Wrapping a parcel to be mailed.
B) Getting for he moving truck.
C) Buying meat from a butcher.
D) Getting clothes ready to go to the cleaners.
46. W：There is nothing I like more than a good mystery novel when I've got some spare time.
M：I like to read too. But I prefer non-fiction: history, social commentary and stuff like that.
Q：What does the man imply?（C）
47. W：Hi, uhm... I think something's wrong with the washing machine. It works and ... but it makes some Maybe you should call somebody to fix it.
M：Oh don't worry. Someone from the repair shop is already on the way over to take a look at it.
Q：What does the man imply? （A）
48. M：Is there a bus I can get to the station?
W：There is. But you can't rely on it. I'll give you a ride if you can wait while I put these things away.
Q：What is the woman going to do? （A）
49. M：I'm here about the job you advertised in the paper.
W：You need one of those forms over there, on the table next to the filing cabinet.
Q：What should the man do? （A）
50. M：I have the brown paper and the string. Could you and me the tape and the scissors please?
W：Sure. Here they are. But remember all this has to be weighted before it goes to.
Q：What is the man probably doing? （A）
47.A 提示语Don't worry表明说话者已经知道了。
48.A 重点在but后面的内容。give sb a ride：让某人搭便车。
50.A 从选项可以预测这是关于动作的题目，听时要注意关键词，如paper, string（绳子）,tape（胶带），weigh（称重）等。