> 点击下载音频 36. A) Go to sleep. B) Watch the program later. C) Change the channel. D) Set the alarm clock.
37. A) He doesn't spend enough time studying. B) He doesn't think the weather is nice. C) He'd prefer not to walk to class. D) He has little time for outdoor activities.
38. A) Down jackets are now on sale. B) She can't arrive. C) It's hard to know how heavy a jacket to buy. D) She needs a warm jacket.
39. A) She didn't know Dr. Turner's lecture would be so interesting. B) She didn't expect to have a quiz today. C) Dr. Turner often gives quizzes. D) The man should have prepared for the class.
40. A) His neighbors don't need his help. B) His neighbors aren't sociable. C) His neighbors intend to go on vacation. D) He's too busy to meet his neighbors.
听力原文： 36. W：I'm really exhausted, but I don't want to miss that documentary that comes on at eleven. M：If I were you, I'd skip it. We both have to get up early tomorrow, and anyway I've heard it's not that exciting. Q：What does the man imply the woman should do? （A） 37. W：This spring weather is perfect for paying tennis. M：Unfortunately the only time I get to enjoy it is when I'm walking to class or to the library. Q：What does the woman imply? （D）
38. M：The forecast is for a severe winter. Are you prepared? W：Hardly. I'm waiting for the next sale to get a down jacket. Q：What does the woman imply? （D）
39. M：You know that quiz we took in Dr. Turner's class today? Did you know that she was going to give it to us? W：Actually I was just as surprised as you were. Q：What does the woman mean? （B）
40. W：I'm amazed that you still haven't gotten to know you neighbors. M：They tend to keep to themselves. Q：What does the man mean? （B）
题解： 36.A 考点是虚拟语气。skip：不出席，逃课。 37.D 否定信号词unfortunately暗示他不能出外打网球。 38.D down jacket:羽绒大衣。 39.B 该组对话的重点在于句型as...as...，意思听到今天要考试的消息，我跟你一样吃惊。 40.B 考点是习语keep to oneself：不与他人交往。