How to improve student's mental health
Students' mental health has been playing an increasingly important role in our day-to-day life. Indeed, it is widely accepted that it has gained growing popularity among persons in all walks of life. There is a general discussion today about the issue of disorder in brains.
Obviously, it is necessary that effective actions should be taken to prevent problems. Authorities in universities play a critical role in the situation. To begin with, schools, such as colleges or universities, can provide chances for the young men to ease their attention. What's more, some are physically strong, but psychological problems are able to bring potential threats. Teaches may have a chance to find them in advance. Besides, specialists in this field are to be required to make full preparation for cases in time. Facing the crisis, experts can deal with it in a professional way, which means they have more or better opportunities to save us than others. (学校)
From the factors mentioned above, we may safely draw the conclusion that we can free ourselves from mental illness by taking certain precautions. For example, if you have pains or puzzles in mind, finding a friend to express these is a good way to release pressure. Certainly, there is little doubt that further attention will be paid to the issue.（我们）
1. C. New explanations for the obesity epidemic.
2. A. gained the least weight
3. B. it causes sleep loss
4. D. It contributes to our weight gain.
5. C. It suppresses their appetite.
6. D. Those who quit smoking.
7. B. the rising proportion of minorities in its population
9. family size
10. partly genetic
11. A) He is quite easy to recognize.
12. C) Continue her dancing class.
13. D) The woman may not have followed the doctor’s instructions.
14. C) They no longer suit his eyesight.
15. D) He rushed out of the bath to answer the phone.
16. D) Assembling the bookcase.
17. A) Urge Jenny to spend more time on study.
18. C) The local people feel insecure about the dam.
19. B) Its production
20. A) They cost less.
21. C) It is bound to revive.
22. A) Organising protests.
23. C) Anti-nuclear campaigns.
24. A) By harassing them.
25. D) Supportive.
26. B) The air pressure is low.
27. C) People knew long ago how to predict the weather.
28. B) People can predict the weather by their senses.
29. D) They feel burdened with numerous tasks every day.
30. B) Draw a detailed to-do list.
31. A) They have accomplished little.
32. A) Their performance may improve.
33. B) Increased susceptibility to disease.
34. D) Pay more attention to bodily sensations.
35. C) The relationship between stress and illness.
44 Our air quality now suffers from the effects of pollutants emitted directly from our cars.
45 The problems caused by motorized vehicles in the West are often magnified in developing nations.
46 Movement in some cities comes to a virtual standstill as motorized traffic competes with bicycles
47. lighter and more absorbent
48. the potential in the U.S.
49. established athletic footwear industry
51. The team spirit and shared values of the athletes
52. B. By its sustainability
53. D. the decrease of brodiversity
54. C. They are not necessarily sustainable.
55. A. It will go through radical changes.
56. D. To urge people to rethink what sustainable agriculture is.
57. A. They were of inferior races.
58. B. They can do just as well as their predecessors.
59. D. They may poor and underachieving.
60. C. Prevent them from being marginalized.
61. B. how to help immigrants to better fit into American society.
62 C results
63 A services
64 D from
65 C due
66 B owners
67 D grants
68 C unique
69 B permission
70 A except
71 C original
72 D distribute
73 B length
74 A plus
75 C distinguish
76 B but
77 A identical
78 C popularity
79 D Upon
80 B renewed
81 A long
82 He designed the first suspension bridge, which combined beauty ళថ仜엶趌叡焤http://www.yeshj.com/©版权所有沪江网焤叡趌엶仜ថళand function perfectly.（把完美与功能完美地结合起来）
83 It was very dark, but Mary seemed to know which way to take by instinct.（本能地知道该走哪条路）
84 I don't think it advisable that parents deprive their children of freedom （剥夺孩子们的自由）to spend their spare time as they wish.
85 Older adults level of daily activities have more energy and a lower death rate compared with those who don't. （与不那么活跃的人相比死亡率要低）
86 Your resume should attract a would-be boss's attention by demonstrating why you are the best candidate for a certain position. （为什么你是某个职位的最佳人选）